Thursday, September 14, 2017

Make It Crafty Buttons Halloween Fun

 Hello friends I'm back with a Halloween card featuring MIC Buttons digi with their fabulous chippies in combination of Creative Basic Dies by Rhea.
I always enjoy playing with Halloween images specially these cool MIC digis. 

I colored her with Copics and touched her up with Polychromos pencils



I wanted to layer the Fancy Rectangle Build A Card Die set cuts and wanted to use the big size as a layer instead of the card fold. I simply just cut through the stitched line and embossed line.



then just layered the both cuts


for my MIC Chipboard I colored it with my YGO6 Copic marker and added Nuvo Glow drops for dimension and glow in the dark effect.
I added a tiny bit on the dolls hair and this is what it looks like in the dark.

Lol! My corner droplets look like spooky eyes lol!






Thank you for stopping by and will be back soon.

Ruby






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)