Thursday, August 17, 2017

Teacup Full Of Wishes


Hello friends today I'm featuring Teacup full of Wishes stamp along with some LDRS Dies. 
With the combination of both I created this versatile card for many occasions.


 


I colored my Rubber stamp with Copic markers and cut her out with the Creative Basics Fancy Rectangle & Layers die.


 

I then mounted her on this intricate elegant cut using Polkadoodles Regal Frame in a mint Aqua cut and gave them dimension so they could stand on their own very nicely and set each cut apart.

My base is Time For Tea 6x6 paper pad .... I used two different sheets. One for the pop of color and the other to simply neutralize my image and my design paper and blend it all in so nicely.



 


I cut some hearts from Polkadoodles Dotty Doily with sparkly red paper and adorn around my image and card.

Finished it off with a silk lush red bow. The ideas for this card are endless and can be used for many occasions.
Feel free to pick her up and give her a try at the LDRS Store.
All the items used are listed for you down below and linked directly to the product.


have a sweet day and I'll see you soon 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)